I’ve now added support for cloning a github project into your Inventortown project. Basically:
1. Create a new empty project on Inventortown.
2. Click the ‘git clone’ on the left
3. Enter the readonly address for the github project you want to clone. For example git://github.com/mobilars/LarsRF-mspgcc.git
4. If your project had multiple main-files, you have to delete the ones you don’t want (the example has several files with main in them).
5. If your project had a directory structure, you may have to change the relative include files. The above function copies ALL the .h and .c files into a single directory, so you have to change files because of this.
6. Click compile…
It’s a very untested function. Please report if it works or not for you, and give feedback to how you’d like the function improved.