New hobby project starting up! I’ve ordered a kit called DIY-K-16LS from tubedepot.com. Got it very quickly. This is the picture from the website. I also ordered the tone control kit.
It arrived quickly and with no problems. Thanks TubeDepot. (The kit is actually from S5-Electronics, but is resold by TubeDepot).
I built a box:
Then I used a Router to make the edges smooth (overfres in Norwegian). I varnished it with ‘Dark Oak’ varnish. And started building the kit. The tone control kit isn’t assembled yet. It’s on the right hand side of this picture.
I’ve now put an aluminium sheet on top, drilled holes in it and it looks like this. Have also sawed the sheet in two, so I can fix the transformers and still open the other part.